Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Waiting patiently???

Good grief! It's been days! I finally have had a chance to take pictures of all the things I've been working on. So, thank you for waiting patiently (I'm hoping!!) and enjoy!





I made this set of cards for a silent auction to benefit my son's Instrumental Music program at the high school. These cards will join two stockings I crocheted and other items in a basket to be auctioned off tonight at a concert. These cards were made on a white cardstock base. I added the Holiday Red B&T paper across the bottom, a panel of Clover Meadow cardstock across the top and a 1/2" strip of black cardstock. The penguin (from The Cat's Pajamas) is stamped in black ink on a white oval (cut out with my oval coluzzle), colored in with CTMH markers, and layered on a black cardstock oval. I made a total of 10 cards.


Supplies used:
All cardstock (White Daisy, Clover Meadow, Black, Holiday Red B&T)- Close to my Heart
Penguin stamp - The Cat's Pajamas
Black ink - Close To My Heart Exclusive Ink
Markers (Clover Meadow, Holiday Red, Sunflower) - Close to my Heart

2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

So cute -- great colors!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Hope they sell for lots of money. What a cute set.