Sunday, November 4, 2007

Javabella Friends


Just had to keep trying I guess. Here's the photo of my Javabellas card. I used CTMH White Daisy cardstock for the card and the image panel, and Holiday Red for the layer. I colored the Bellas with my CTMH markers. The "flower" in the vase is one of the new CTMH sparkles in Holiday Red. It was exactly the same size as the flower in the image, so I thought it would be fun!!

The red paper flower was dyed with Holiday Red reinker to match the other red elements in the card, layered with a smaller plain white flower and another Sparkle. The saying comes from the CTMH set called Because of You. It says "There are many people that we meet in our lives", and inside it says "but only a few are worth getting to know."
(Not 100% sure I agree with that, because I always seem to find lots of people I wish I could get to know better!)

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok now that is a sweet card!!!

Sew Club said...

OMW how cute is this card!?!?! And thanks for your sweet comments today! I've got to tell you it's quite a compliment if you get a 16 yr old boy to like a card! LOL :)