Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Can't believe I didn't post this yet!!! Hanna!!


So what did Hanna go shopping for today??? I'm guessing shoes, a funky new purse, and some more great clothes!! Isn't she adorable?

I dressed Hanna in a Citrus Leaf with Clover Meadow trim dress. Her hair is a combination of Sunflower and Goldrush. Her bags are Twilight, Amethyst, Citrus Leaf, Blush, and the Sunflower/Goldrush combo. Her shoes, of course, match her dress. (All markers are CTMH.)

The Amethyst heart button is tied on with some citrus leaf colored floss. Hanna is layered on Amethyst cardstock and Citrus Leaf B&T paper.

I can't believe I hadn't posted her yet!!

3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

She is a shopping slap happy chick isn't she???

Anonymous said...

Love Hanna with the citrus! Great job. :-D

Anonymous said...

Your colors are wonderful, as is your coloring!!! Love it!!!