Friday, November 9, 2007

Snow Friends Card 3


Here's the third one! I like this one - clean and simple. This little guy has a birdy friend to talk to while the snow falls. He's just sweet. Again, he is colored with my CTMH markers in the colors of Twilight, orange, and the bird is a combination of Holiday Red and Cranberry (just hard to see the shading in the pic.) I added prismaglitter to this one, too. All along his shaded side, the ground and the snowflakes. He is matted on Twilight cardstock and the sentiment is stamped in Twilight ink.

Let it snow!! (At least, according to my daughter...I could do without, but...)

3 comments:

Patsy said...

Cute card!! I love snowmen. Cute blog. Thanks for visiting mine.

Anonymous said...

Awww... this card is adorable as well!

Anonymous said...

Your snowman cards are adorable -- I love your glittery snow!!!