Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holiday sentiments


This was such an easy card. I used several of my clear acrylix sentiments all on one 4 x 4" block, along with a few small images. Inked them up all at one time with Ponderosa Pine ink and stamped it on white cardstock. I added some eyelets, and Cranberry Waxy Flax, layered it all on Cranberry cardstock, then on the polka-dotted B&T on a white card. Quick and easy!!



Supplies used:
Cardstock - White Daisy, Cranberry - Close To My Heart
Pattern Paper - Creative Basics - Holiday Paper packet - Close To My Heart
Ink - Ponderosa Pine Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad - CTMH
Eyelet and Waxy Flax - CTMH
Stamps - Frosty Friends, Christmas Scripts - CTMH

1 comment:

Diane said...

This is really a neat card,love the way you put the string in the
middle!!!TFS! Love your blog btw,I'm glad I found you through Allison,I keep coming back for more! Just love your work!!