Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Second one today....Petal Christmas


This has got to be one of my favorite colors in the CTMH color palette. I love Petal! I used the Flurries stamp set for these cards. The small trio of flakes is stamped second generation over the entire card front of both cards. Then I stamped the larger flake in first generation Petal. The sentiments are stamped in black.

Sadly, the B&T paper shown here will be retiring soon - it's one of my favorite patterns CTMH has carried.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock and B&T: White Daisy, Petal - Close To My Heart
Ink: Petal and Black Exclusive Inks Stamp pads - CTMH
Stamps: Flurries, Christmas Scripts, Merry Christmas Blocks - CTMH

I'll be gone for a couple days, but I have more to post when I get back. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Can't wait for the pumpkin pie!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards!

Diane said...

It sure is a lovely color,I agree!!
Your card is beautiful!!TFS!