Friday, March 13, 2009

Easter Eggs basket

This box was a challenge a few weeks ago at SCS (check it out here.)
It was super easy to make and, really, a lot of fun, too!

I used the February Stamp of the Month set called Easter Eggs for this project. The colors of cardstock are Sunkiss Yellow, Heavenly Blue and White Daisy. I used Heavenly Blue, Crystal Blue, Sunkiss Yellow and Buttercup inks. I used my big Marvy scallop punch for the yellow circle and my coluzzle system to cut the inner circle.

The eggs are a two-stamp layer - the solid layer was stamped in the lighter colors, with the detail layer stamped over it in the darker colors.

A simple 1/2" strip of Key Lime cardstock over the bottom of the eggs is the grass. Final touches were a little ink distressing around the edge of the white circle, a knotted piece of white ribbon and a blue button layered on.

Ready for Easter goodies!

(All supplies are CTMH)

No comments: