Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Looooong weekend!

So, my daughter and I went to spend the weekend with my mother across the state. We left on Friday afternoon, planning to come back on Sunday. Well, we just got home late this afternoon - Tuesday!!! It snowed like crazy over the weekend at my mother's and on the mountain pass we had to come back over. My car's heater hasn't worked all winter and with snow and freezing temps I can't keep my windshield clear without heat. So we were pretty well stuck at my mom's until today when the pass was clear and travel was easier.

It was nice to have the extra time at mom's - she's getting ready to move and needs LOTS of help packing. But now I'm behind at work and everything else....agh!

So, no art post tonight, but I'll be back in the morning with a new card to share. Hope everyone's weekend was great!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: