Monday, October 6, 2008

So...it's been a while...

I've realized that blogging is a lot harder to keep up with than I thought it would be. (Not to mention easy to get out of the habit, too!) I have spent a lot of time looking at other blogs in the last few weeks - which is great fun, and very inspirational to say the least! And I find I am amazed at the number of people who can find the time not only to stamp something almost every day, but to also sit down and put it on their blog!! When I first started, my plan was to get something up at least every other day...works every now and then. I'd love to find the time to stamp every day - but it's not gonna happen. So my new goal is now to post something new at least twice a week. (And what I'm really hoping is that I'll be able to find a way to work time into my daily routine a lot more often than that....but shhh, we'll see how it goes before I really say that out loud!!!)

So, with that said...today will not be a stamping day, but I am going to try to get some photos taken today so that I can post a card or two tomorrow. And in the mean time....I'll keep checking out your blogs....but maybe a little faster so that I have more time for my own!! LOL

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Janelle Janish said...

I have the same dilemma... don't have the time to stamp/create and post something every day. If I have a day where I make several cards or projects, I photograph them all at once and then create my posts all at once too, but just schedule them to post on later dates.