Monday, October 13, 2008

season, time, purpose...


This card is another CASE. I just loved the idea so much that I had to make one. I changed the papers from the one I saw, but I can't take credit for the main idea.

The stamps are from a new set - Four Seasons. I started out by adhering the striped B&T from the Enchanted paper pack to the bottom half of the card. Then, using that as a guide, I stamped all the trees in Garden Green. Once the trees were done, I added the strip of Garden Green Cardstock. I inked the saying from the Make It Count stamp set with Garden Green ink....wiped the ink off the words I wanted to highlight and used a Pansy Purple marker to re-ink them. I stamped that on a piece of White Daisy cs, layered it on a piece of Pansy Purple cs, and added a piece of purple ribbon with a White Daisy Bigger Brad in the top corner. Then I just attached that whole piece to the card.

Thanks for visiting today! Have a great day!

(All supplies are Close To My Heart.)

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

beautiful card...i love that quote!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful card, I must add this stamp to my collection.