Friday, October 24, 2008

Feathery Flakes

Every single time there's a new snowflake set I think...."I gotta have it!" Now sometimes, I manage to get past the temptation to buy, but not this time. I love this new set!! There are three different sizes of snowflakes in it and they are all gorgeous!

For this card I used Moonstruck, Crystal Blue and White Daisy cardstocks and Moonstruck and Crystal Blue inks. Some of the smaller flakes are stamped in second generation - although it's a little hard to tell in this picture.

The card is a gatefold and there is also a sentiment on the inside along the lines of Merry Christmas and Happy New Year with a couple of smaller flakes accenting.

The sentiments came from the Peace on Earth set, and the B&T on the right side of the card is from the Notebook paper pack. There is also a Moonstruck Bigger Brad in the center of the middle flake.

Stay warm where you are!! It's only 28 here this morning....brrr!!
(All supplies are Close To My Heart.)

No comments: