Saturday, October 18, 2008

Just Because

Little Owl! Love this little guy - he's in the same set as the larger owl a few days ago - Whooo loves you.

I stamped Little Owl in Chocolate ink atop his Chocolate branch. I colored in his beak with a Sunflower marker.

The leaves are from the Treasure Life stamp of the month set. I inked them in the new Juniper ink, then rolled the edges in the new Tulip ink - omitting the stem portion of the stamp. Then I stamped them in first and second generation, overlapping a bit. The edges of the White Daisy panel were rubbed across the Chocolate ink pad. The panel is then layered on a piece of Juniper cardstock.

The red strip is a strip of the lovely new Tulip cardstock...I love that color!! The cute little mushroom is stamped at a slight angle and inked in Tulip and Juniper. Oh, and I stamped the sentiment above in Tulip, too.

Have a great weekend! We actually have very few plans this weekend - imagine that!!

(All supplies are Close To My Heart.)

No comments: