Saturday, October 11, 2008

Autumn Splendor


This was a pretty fun card to make. I used the swirl stamp from the Free Spirit stamp set and stamped it in Autumn Terracotta on a piece of White Daisy cardstock. I moved it a bit, and stamped it again in second generation. Then I stamped leaves and the berry from the Autumn Splendor set in Olive and Autumn Terracotta inks in second generation. I stamped the sentiment in Olive ink. This panel is layered on an Olive panel 1/4" larger. I layered that on the B&T paper (one of my FAVORITE patterns from the Expedition scrapbooking kit). I used a glue dot to adhere the end of the piece of gingham ribbon to the back of the b&t, knotted the other end of the ribbon and attached it down with another glue dot. Then the whole thing went onto the front of a standard size card made from Autumn Terracotta cardstock. Finally, I used a glue dot to adhere a paper leaf from the Just Blooms Autumn Leaf collection.

Happy Autumn!

(All supplies are from Close To My Heart. Ribbon is from the Autumn Terracotta ribbon rounds collection!)

1 comment:

Jena said...

Gorgeous card - those flourishes have to be one of my favorite stamp sets of all time - they look so great with everything! I love how you used them here with the fall look - TFS!