Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Last of the Snow Friends cards....

...Here they are, the last of the bunch. I have had so much fun with this set. Can't believe it's time for another Stamp of the Month set - but the December set will be fun, too! (And hopefully, I'll get a chance to play with it this week!)

Anyway, these cards are made with the Petal, Twilight, and Sweet Leaf combo. Love those colors together!



This one is such a clean and simple card that when I got it this far, I just couldn't add any more to it! I think it just speaks for itself!













I highlighted a few of the words in the saying on this card by lightly underlining or scribbling over the word with my markers. It's hard to tell in this picture, but there is also some prisma glitter.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Petal, White Daisy (Close To My Heart)
Inks: Black Staz-On; Petal, Twilight, Heavenly Blue, Sunflower, Sweet Leaf (Exclusive Inks Markers from CTMH)
Prisma glitter

4 comments:

Diane said...

Cute,love 'em!!!

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! And, you're almost to 1500 hits!!!!!!!!!

Tee said...

Hey I love these cards and when I checked you're way over 1500 hits!!!!
Congratulations!!

tyrymom29 said...

so cute love the saying !!!!