Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blog Candy winners!!!

So my birthday is on December 19th! Just next week - yippee! Do you remember when you were a kid and 40 seemed so OLD?? Man, I don't feel old at all! I think I'm going to love 40 - of course it would be better if I didn't have so much gray hair already! I've been looking at it and I think it's time to fix that!!!

It was fun to see all the other December birthdays out there. I wish each of you a very happy birthday! I hope you have (or had) a great day! God bless you!

And soooooooo......the winners with the correct answer of December 19th are:
Tejal and foodpartyfun (Pat)! So please email me at kellywestlund@yahoo.com and let me know how I can send something to you. And Pat, happy birthday! I'll think of you on our special day!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Yeah...somebody nice to share my birthday with! Thanks.

Pat

Tee said...

I did email you..I hope you've got it..
Tejal