Thursday, May 21, 2009

Daughter designed....

My 10 year old daughter designed this card - my only input was that I wanted to paper piece the dress and she took off from there. She chose the papers, the colors, everything - even drew a card sketch. We changed her initial design part-way through when we realized the tag was too long for the space she had (just flipped the card on it's side), but otherwise it's all hers! It was even a project for my monthly Create and Take class this week.

Colors are Vanilla Cream, Juniper, and Bubblegum. We stamped the girl from the Stamp of the Month set - Be Yourself - in black and then in Bubblegum ink on scrap cardstock, then adhered it over the black image. The tag has rounded corners with two small Juniper brads.

Just be yourself....everyone else is taken!!

(All Supplies are Close To My Heart)

2 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

A budding artist. This is GREAT!

Kristie W. said...

She did a great job!