Friday, November 28, 2008

Merry Trees

This is my version of the card made in the Art & Soul video on the CTMH website (click on the CTMH TV button.)
The card is made with a base of New England Ivy cardstock, a layer of pretty Evensong B&T that covers the entire card front. The main image panel is a two inch strip of NEI cardstock wrapped with a piece of Cranberry Grosgrain, and the trees from the December Word Puzzle set stamped in NEI ink on a 2" square of White Daisy. I used a Cranberry marker to color the ornaments on the center tree and a red sparkle for the top of the tree. Using a paper piercer, I poked faux stitching holes across the top and bottom edges and then attached this piece to the NEI strip.

The sentiment is from the same set, stamped in NEI on White Daisy and layered on NEI cardstock.

Of the cards I've made lately, this was my husband's favorite.

Have a great Black Friday!

(All supplies are CTMH)

1 comment:

Ami said...

I love it as well. The layout is perfect.