Sunday, September 6, 2009

Not ready for summer to end....


One of my favorite things about summer is all the fresh watermelon! The Summer Sweetness set is one of my favorites because of the watermelon images.

For this 4x4 square card I used Hollyhock, Juniper and Black.
I stamped the inside of the watermelon first with Hollyhock, added the solid part of the rind in Juniper, and then the detailed rind image and the seeds in black. I cut out the watermelon and layered it on my card.

The ribbon is just a small piece tied in a knot and adhered with a glue dot. I also added three Black Bitty Brads in the corner. The final touch was the sentiment below the brads in Black. (If I remember right the sentiment is from the Say It In Style set.)


(All supplies are CTMH - except for the ribbon, I think!!)

1 comment:

Jena said...

So cute - love the bright fun colors - TFS!