Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Here's another early Christmas greeting. I am having a lot of fun making round cards - they are kind of a refreshing thing to do! Really changes the way you think about putting a card together!

I used Bird Basics for this one - it's so fun to create those little birds. I'm blanking on where the little branch came from....

The card was cut with my Coluzzle system and I used a corner rounder on the layered panels.

The sentiment is from "Say It In Style."

The ribbon at the top is a folded loop - meant to give the card a little bit of an ornament feel. And then for the finishing touch I used a Black fine tip pen to create a wiggly border around the card...it just needed something!!

Hope your Friday is fabulous! And if you make any round cards...leave me a note so I can go check them out! I'd love to see your ideas!

(All supplies are CTMH)

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, I too luv circle cards, they are adorable....your is fantastic....have wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*