Friday, February 6, 2009

You hold the key....

....to my heart!
This card was made with the special set that was available last month from CTMH for National Papercrafting Month - Key to My Heart. Such a fun set! The giant key was inked in Creme Brulee and rolled in Tulip. Then I stamped it on White Daisy cardstock and cut it out. The heart was stamped in Tulip, cut out and layered on Tulip cardstock. I pierced a hole through it and used a piece of red hemp to tie the heart to the key.

The card was made with White Daisy cardstock. I stamped the pretty flourish-y corner stamp in Creme Brulee, then used the Creme Brulee and Tulip stamp pads to distress the paper. I added a strip of cardstock from the Key to My Heart paper packet and a 1/2" strip of Creme Brulee cardstock. The key was attached with small pieces of foam tape and the heart was left free to dangle.

I stamped the sentiment from the set "You hold the key to my heart" on the inside of the card in Tulip ink.
Thanks for visiting today!

(All supplies - except the red hemp - are Close to My Heart.)

No comments: