Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Footprints and Roses

This 6x6 layout is perfect for memories from the beach.

The stamps used are a newer CTMH set called Footprints. I love the shells in this set - there are several different sizes and designs for your seashore inspired projects!

I used Bamboo and Desert Sand inks to stamp the shells on Bamboo cardstock. The saying, "Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone." is stamped in
Outdoor Denim ink.

The photo mats are cut from Outdoor Denim cardstock and bordered with Cranberry Grosgrain ribbon. The B&T paper comes from the Majestic Blue paper pack.

(All products are from Close To My Heart)

Today is my (our) Anniversary - 19 years of marriage. These are the roses my husband sent me today - pretty, huh?


More artwork tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Well, happy anniversary to you and Many, Many, more. :)