Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cottage Floral


I've decided I really love this stamp set, Cottage Floral. I tried to resist it, I really did. I was NOT going to order another flower set, but after seeing what so many people have done with it...well, I just had to do it!

This card uses B&T from the Boom Di Ada scrapbooking kit, and Olive, Barn Red, and Autumn Terracotta inks. There is also a clear button tied with waxy flax attached with a glue dot to the center of the flower.

Hope you enjoy!


(All supplies and designs are Close To My Heart)

2 comments:

Jena said...

Cute card - love that paper. I too have been trying to resist that stamp set, as I don't need ANOTHER flower stamp set - but this one is SO cute! TFS!

Sandra said...

I too love this stamp set just haven't really played with it. Cute cute cute card!!!!!!!!