Friday, February 1, 2008

Valentine's Workshop

The ladies that came to my workshop last weekend were surprised by the "unconventional" Valentine's they got to make - pleasantly surprised, I hope!! This little set was made using my favorite newer paper packet from Close to My Heart. It's called Life Delights. I love the patterns and colors in this packet!!
The colors are Blush, Sweet Leaf, Chocolate and Lilac Mist. We used lots of fun embellishments and several different techniques on these cards. They are 3x3, 4x4 and 4-3/4x3 and they all fit in the box. (The 4x4 does fit - just barely!!!)

Check back tomorrow and I will show each item individually!

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Kelly,
Lucky ladies, what a sweet set of cards and the gift bag is a perfect idea to put all of their Valentines in!
Great job!

Anonymous said...

What a great gift for anyone. I love using that paper too.