Monday, January 28, 2008

Here come the Valentine's!


For the next few days I have a bunch of Valentine's cards to share. First off, here's one I made last year - it's one that I still really like and decided to share! This was a card made at some of my classes last year....

It's shaped like a tag, with the fold on the side. I cut a slit in the fold to tie the ribbon around the front only of the card. The little piece at the top is attached with a matching green eyelet - I folded a small strip in half, placed it on the card without folding it closed. Then I attached the eyelet through the front half of the strip and the front of the card. Once it was in, I folded the back of the strip down and glued it over the back side of the eyelet - so you can't see the back of the eyelet when you open the card.




Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Chocolate, White Daisy (Close to My Heart)
B & T paper: Sweet Leaf (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Sweet Leaf Exclusive Inks pad (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: White grograin , Sweet Leaf eyelet (CTMH)
Stamps: All My Love (CTMH)

No comments: