Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2008 is a wonderful year for you!

It's been a busy year already, I know that! We got snow yesterday too - had to laugh that the snow arrived as soon as the kids went back to school. I was kind of hoping for a delay so I wouldn't have to drive kids to school just yet today - but no such luck!! Oh well. I went to my daughter's basketball practice last night (it's her first sport involvement and she is one excited 9-year old!) They have their first game this weekend - should be fun.

I've started stamping for Valentine's. I'm hoping to have some samples photographed to share with you later today or tomorrow. I've found it hard to switch gears to thank you cards and Valentine's and had a little bit of a slump the last few days. Finally, yesterday I was able to get past that and get stamping again.

How about you? Do you have any great Valentine's cards to share? Leave me a comment with a link to your creations - I'd love to see what you are doing and check out your blog!!

No comments: