Friday, May 16, 2008

Dressing Up



I fell in love with this dress! The pattern came out recently in Paper Crafts Magazine and I've seen so many lovely creations using this dress! I finally had to make some myself.

This first one uses paper from the Good Times paper pack, Sweet Leaf textured cardstock, Chocolate cardstock, Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, and copper brads. (All from CTMH.)

I folded the skirt so that there are two pleats that pop out from the card - really fun!





For this card, I changed the layout a bit after being inspired by fellow CTMH consultants. This card uses paper from the Caprice paper pack, Chocolate and Crystal Blue cardstock, Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon, Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks, a clear self-adhesive Sparkle, and the Card Commentary stamp set.

For this card, I reversed some of the folds so that the skirt folds completely flat.


All supplies are from Close To My Heart.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I love these dress cards. They are so adorable. TFS

belle d. said...

your cards are all so pretty, kelly! what a lovely blog you have! these little dress cards totally rock! i just had to stop by and say"hi"!
abrazos,
bella
ctmh sister

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

These dresses are just darling!!! TFS!!!

Unknown said...

so cute, love it ;)

Card Creations said...

Omgoodness these are the cutest little cards! What an awesome idea! Perfect for any little girl...especialy a princess!