Friday, September 14, 2007

Just be yourself...

This is a 6"x6" layout using the Stamp of the Month set called Doodle Alphabet. The striped paper is from the Caprice paper pack and cardstock colors are Dutch Blue, Sweet Leaf, and chocolate. I used one of the new little distressing ink cubes that CTMH now carries - worked great! I really like those little cubes for direct-to-paper distressing.

So glad it's Friday, it's been a LONG week. I wish you all a great weekend. Have fun, and just be yourself!

2 comments:

5 Knights & A Lady said...

I agree with your bio. My life hasn't been the same since a friend introduced me to scrapbooking and CTMH at the same time. I love it.

I love this 6x6 layout. I have never done one but I might have to start.

Kristina Lewis said...

Love this! I may have to try this layout out!